—— PRODUCTS CENTER ——
Product characteristics: silicon carbide foam ceramic filter using German imported polyurethane foam sponge as a carrier, silicon carbide mainly squeezed into the foam sponge, and then squeeze out the slurry, the slurry around the foam fiber, after drying, baking at high temperature, polyurethane thermal decomposition, leaving foam ceramic products, namely silicon carbide foam ceramic filter.
The silicon carbide foam ceramic filter, with the three-dimensional mesh interconnection structure of foam sponge, can make metal liquid reflect rectification, mechanical screening, filtration cake, adsorption and other filtration mechanisms to effectively improve the purity of metal liquid, reduce waste rate, reduce mechanical processing loss, thus improve production efficiency and reduce production cost.
Silicon carbide foam ceramic filter has high strength, good thermal stability, larger than surface area and high size accuracy. It is mainly used to filter and purify the filtration of ductile cast iron, ash cast iron, aluminum, copper and other alloy metal liquid, effectively remove large inclusions in metal liquid, adsorb small magazines, reduce the content of gas and harmful elements in metal liquid, improve the metal matrix organization, and improve the mechanical properties of castings.
1. reduces the waste rate of inclusion defects: inclusion defects by more than 60%
2. improves mechanical performance of castings: mechanical improvement by more than 10%
3. improves the casting process production rate: the process production rate increases by more than 10%
4. has a wide range of applicable processes and can be used on a large scale for the assembly line and single-piece manual modeling environment
Packaging and Transportation:
1, handling and transportation, shock, moisture, light care to avoid extrusion and collision.
2, stored in dry and ventilated areas and is prohibited from rain and heavy pressure.
3, packaging: in carton, in the box, with pad between each layer. See the list for each box.
1. must blow the dust with compressed air before using the silicon carbide foam filter.
2. uses a silicon carbide foam filter for pouring temperature not exceeding 1550℃.
3. Try to avoid the metal liquid from directly impacting the silicon carbide foam filter, and the pouring height should not exceed 350mm.
Request for inquiry
Related to recommend
Please give us a message
Tel :+86 15688889000